Welcome to Little House on the Silicon Prairie! My name is Whitney, and I’m a twentysomething wife living and working in Kansas. My husband Flavio and I both work in the tech industry, but in our spare time we enjoy much simpler pursuits. Cooking is our favorite, and we especially enjoy recreating some of the recipes he grew up with during his childhood in Italy. My other hobbies include knitting, embroidery, and home canning. I hope to use this blog as a space to chronicle my efforts to maintain a simple home life in the fast-paced, high-tech world we live in. The internet might pay the bills around here, but we still enjoy doing plenty of things the old-fashioned way!
- RT @letamericavote: Lies have caught up with @KrisKobach1787 in his mission to help Trump make it harder for eligible Americans to vote. ht… 4 days ago
- RT @letamericavote: Proof that politicians who support restricting #votingrights strategically target specific voters. #RestoreTheVRA https… 4 days ago
- RT @NILC_org: Not even lawfully present immigrants are spared the wrath of the new cruel #Trumpcare bill vox.com/policy-and-pol… 4 days ago
- RT @RosJordanAJE: Un-American twitter.com/slate/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @knottyyarn: Cool story--I'm a US citizen wearing a headwrap, and customs at JFK is not letting me back in the country 1 week ago