Well, looks like I’ve gotta close the contest a little bit early because we’ve got a winner! Congratulations, Rayana! She correctly guessed that we’ll be canning mango-peach habanero hot sauce and a bruschetta topping. Stay tuned–Monday I’ll be posting all about our weekend of canning, including an overview of the process and all of the basic equipment you’ll need to start putting up your own jewel-colored treasures!
- RT @letamericavote: Lies have caught up with @KrisKobach1787 in his mission to help Trump make it harder for eligible Americans to vote. ht… 4 days ago
- RT @letamericavote: Proof that politicians who support restricting #votingrights strategically target specific voters. #RestoreTheVRA https… 4 days ago
- RT @NILC_org: Not even lawfully present immigrants are spared the wrath of the new cruel #Trumpcare bill vox.com/policy-and-pol… 4 days ago
- RT @RosJordanAJE: Un-American twitter.com/slate/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @knottyyarn: Cool story--I'm a US citizen wearing a headwrap, and customs at JFK is not letting me back in the country 1 week ago