Well, looks like I’ve gotta close the contest a little bit early because we’ve got a winner! Congratulations, Rayana! She correctly guessed that we’ll be canning mango-peach habanero hot sauce and a bruschetta topping. Stay tuned–Monday I’ll be posting all about our weekend of canning, including an overview of the process and all of the basic equipment you’ll need to start putting up your own jewel-colored treasures!
- RT @jaketapper: John Quincy Adams took the oath of office with his hand not on a Bible but on a book of constitutional law. https://t.co/YK… 2 days ago
- Merry Christmas twitter.com/nicholemanna/s… 2 days ago
- RT @BrewerForKansas: ... and people without well-paying jobs -- or do we cast aside ideology and special interests and rebuild the state we… 2 days ago
- RT @BrewerForKansas: Do we continue down the path of division and partisanship that's left schools without funding, seniors without health… 2 days ago
- Why does my @netflix app always crash 30 sec into Moana?? Did we watch it too many times? It’s breaking my daughter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago