Well, looks like I’ve gotta close the contest a little bit early because we’ve got a winner! Congratulations, Rayana! She correctly guessed that we’ll be canning mango-peach habanero hot sauce and a bruschetta topping. Stay tuned–Monday I’ll be posting all about our weekend of canning, including an overview of the process and all of the basic equipment you’ll need to start putting up your own jewel-colored treasures!
- RT @TranslateRealDT: ...a Great American President (or even Trump) should stand up for every American. If not, THEY SHOULD BE FIRED. Find s… 12 hours ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 21 hours ago
- RT @goldengateblond: The bill her father wants to sign would make this a preexisting condition. twitter.com/maggienyt/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahLerner: But health care is too expensive, right? twitter.com/jasonmillman/s… 2 days ago
- RT @ddale8: Gov. Sam Brownback's privatization moved tax workers out of a secured building; one just got shot at the new office: https://t.… 2 days ago